The all-rounder for everyday life, work and sport
The JuzoFlex Genu Xtra knee support adapts to every movement without losing its shape, thereby providing soothing and therapeutically effective support and relief to the knee joint in everyday life, at work, or during sport. This is made possible by the carefully tailored features of Genu Xtra, for example the breathable, temperature-regulating microfibre fabric that wicks moisture away from the skin, along with the spiral rods incorporated into the sides; in addition, there is a comfort zone at the back of the knee that provides relief and protection to the flexor tendons of the biceps femoris muscle (leg flexor), while the special stretch zone above the patella ring guarantees a crease-free and secure hold – even when the knee is bent at over 90 degrees.
The anatomically-shaped patella ring guides the kneecap during movement while also massaging the surrounding muscles. The features of the Genu Xtra knee support are rounded off by the top and bottom borders that only exert minimal pressure to prevent the fabric from cutting into the skin and also guarantee an optimum therapeutic gradient.
The JuzoFlex Genu Xtra-Wide
The knee support is particularly suitable for people with a larger thigh circumference or softer tissue in the thigh area. To ensure an optimum fit for highly tapered leg shapes, the thigh section of JuzoFlex Genu Xtra-Wide has been specially designed to prevent slipping and constriction. A special feature of the support is the added silicone border, which increases the length of the support.
- Lengthwise elasticity above the patella ring
- Anatomical knit with spiral rods
- Comfort zone in the hollow of the knee
- Breathable, temperature regulating and skin-friendly microfibre fabric; latex-free
- Anatomically shaped patella ring made from polyurethane – minimal weight, thus very little tendency to slip
- JuzoFlex Genu Xtra-Wide: extra wide with silicone border for larger thighs
- Post-traumatic oedema
- Tendency towards patellar dislocation
- Patellofemoral osteoarthritis
- Knee joint sprains and effusions
- For early mobilisation after immobilisation
- After surgical procedures
- After sprains
- After fractures, contusions
- Subluxation and dislocation of the patella